Open Position - IC Test Engineer
About the job
To apply for this postion please go to https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3159833051/
Joins Nanopower, a semiconductor company redefining low power.
We are seeking you who want to be leading in testing power consumption of nanowatts. You will help us prove our performance, find issues we did not know we had, and together we solve challenges, bringing unbelievable performance to the market.
Your responsibility will be to continue and improve a professional testing regime for extremely low power consumption, including hardware, automated processes, and documentation which will be essential for both our development work and our credibility as a company.
You will be working in close cooperation with our highly skilled IC design team.
Nanopower is a Norwegian-Portuguese company, with our technical team in Porto.
We encourage female applicants.
Your core responsibility will be to ensure that our testing is done professionally and well documented.
- Defining, developing, and optimizing software and hardware for testing integrated circuits
- Develop and execute IC test plans to verify functionality and performance
- Develop scripts for automated tests and post-processing of results
- Perform and present data analyses of test results
- Document test procedures and results
- Support design engineers in the measurement lab
- Development of test system PCBs which includes specifications and design
- Establish plans and milestones, including progress reporting
We are seeking you who are thorough and accurate, and with relevant experience from IC testing. Tell us how your specific experience can help us.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Electronics Engineering, or extensive relevant experience.
- Previous relevant work experience, including, e.g., set up and operation of test equipment for IC testing
- VHDL/FPGA experience
- Embedded systems and I2C communication experience
- Good programming skills in Python, C/C++, and scripting languages like Bash
- Ability to contribute to specifications for and development of PCBs for test systems
- Strong communication and reporting skills in English